Saturday, August 22, 2009

Death comes in 3...

So this past week I gone to 3 visitation/ funerals . One was for a 21 year old girl. It made me think. What have I been doing with my life and where am i heading on my journey of life. I don't believe I have been living my life the way i want but i also know that some of what i have been doing is for those around me. I don't know if i know where i am heading but i do know where i want to go. I know that if i make some big changes in my life i can do what i want with my life and also know what the lord ask of me. I want to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I want to go to school to be an Pre-School teacher. I want to get married in the temple and have an eternal family. i know what i want but i also know i need to do some things to get what i want.


First to go a mission i need to be saving money. In order to save money i most have an income. To have an income i most get a job. I know these things but my problem is finding said job. i have put in a ton of applications. but i haven't got any calls back. I guess that if the Lords want me to get a job i will. I am going to make calls to the places i have put in the applications at and see if they are still hiring and if i can get an interview. I know that if i do my part the lord will do his. Right?

Second for me to go to school i need to sign up for classes at a community college and/or i need to see what classes i need. In order for me to do that i most call to talk to a counselor and/or set up an appointment but the question is should i wait till i come back from said mission to go to school or should i go ahead and take a few classes? I know i want to be a teacher but i don't want to be in school just yet. Is that a sign that i shouldn't be a teacher?

Last to get mpen lately. With move to Blue Springs. Meeting new family members. I am starting to build myself into the person I want to be and who I think I should be. i have had a lot happen in my life to help me on the way to these moments in my life now. I do not regret my life. I only regret some of the choices others have made to affect my life myself include. i do believe that those choices have made me a lot stronger and now braver then i have ever been before. I believe that those choices will help me in my marriage and with raising my children. I can't wait to get to those days.

I know that life is not easy and not everything happens the way you want them too. But I do think that if you are willing to leave things in the Lord hands and still do your part that the Lord will never give you something that you can't handle. So the one of the many things i am going to change is that. Putting my life more in the Lord's hands. I don't think i am stupid or dumb for doing this. I think that the Lord and His Son have never let me or those around me down. I have let them down. So in order for me to get what I want I must give what he ask of me. So I will read my scriptures everyday, I will pray morning and night, I will do my calling at church, I will fast once a month, I will pay tithing, and I will keep the commandments. I am making this commitment here i will feel a bigger need to do what is asked of me. I know that by doing this i will feel closer to my Heavenly Father and My Brother Jesus Christ. I hope by doing this I will be a better person and explain to those around me. Not that anyone should have to do what I am doing if they don't want too.arried and have a family. This one is not a quite as easy as the others. This one is not only about me. It's about someone I may or may not know yet. For this to happen i must know who i am and be ready when the time comes. I know that i almost know who i am and that i will be ready soon. But i also know that everything happens for a reason and that when u least expect it your world can be flipped upside down. I have had a lot of that hap

Love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment