As many of my friends and family know I am on facebook. If u don’t know what faceboook is then u have been under a rock for to long. I mean my 69 year old grandma is on facebook!! Really!!! I think I'm on facebook every chance I get. I really love to see what the people I don’t get to see ever often are doing. I also get to take dumb quiz and play fun games. I really like facebook! But what I come to see is some people don’t always use it for the good it is intend for. There are people commenting of others status message or postings and leaving some not so nice stuff. Or u will see people leaving postings of some very sad things like wanting to hurt them self or others. It's quite sad really. I hope that people realize what they are writing and stop before it goes too far. What I have been worried about this past week is when I am ever going to start saving money for my mission. I have a few people I have to pay back, a phone bill, and car insurance. I want to save money but I also want to be independent to. I know I will figure it out but I have been worried about this. I don't think that my first few checks will go anywhere but to bill but I will put the rest in savings. I think that's a good plan for now anyways. We will see once I start to get a check. Or even really get a job. ;-P Love always!!
this blog is where you can see the real me. I hope you will like what you see. love you!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment