Sunday, August 16, 2009

Starting New



SO... I have been doing a lot of changes in my life lately. Like now i live with my Grandma and Uncle Stephen in Blue Springs, MO. Uncle Stephen has 3 cats (Sparrow, Sting, and Spook) and Grandma has 1 dog (Molly Ann). I now have a calling as Nursery Leader in the Fleming Park Ward. I love the kids already. I really like living here.
I have been looking for a JOB! Which is not easy cause I don't have a car so it hard to find place that are close. Just in case I would need to walk! I got a job calling people for Michelle Grigsby. Who is Pete Grigsby's wife. She is so great and very cool. I like having her for a boss. But I only get $15 for every appointment I make. I get $15 more if she sells a plan. She just added a $20 bonus for every 5 appointment. So I could make $15+$15+$20= $50 on my 5th appointment which it’s good but not what I need to earn to live on.

So the plan so far is to earn money for my mission. I have wanted to go on a mission since I was little but I was never sure. Last year I finally prayed about it and I know I need to serve the lord by going on a mission. But I didn't save money so I need to work my butt off to so I will have money when I go next year.

While I will write more later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment