Monday, August 17, 2009

My side of the story!!!


-->
Once upon a time, I meet a man. This man was a married man. He has a wife and 3 kids. He came to MO from UT to help his family and to see his family. I knew he was married and I knew that he had slept with women outside of his married but I didn't worry because I would never be a home wrecker. I have values! But never the last he did try to flirt with me and I did like the addition but I would never do something. I felt weird when I was setting with his hand on my leg. I slapped it away at first but I didn't want to make a scene. My mom and brother were in the room. I now know I should have made a scene. But I didn't.
So here I am with everyone thinking I was being stupid and naive. I knew what he is. I am not stupid but I did think that I would be able to handle this guy that I would know when it was going to far. But I didn't!! No I didn't help the situation I did text him back. I did let him put his hand on my leg (even if I didn't like it) I thought it was harmless. Until... he wanted to give me money and when he got mad because I didn't spend time with him, when he said he was unhappy in his marriage. I should have walked away! I should have stopped talking to the family for a little bit. But again that didn't happen. No I still thought I could handle it. I thought that people would know I would never do anything. That I had values!!
Sure I didn't do the right thing and I knew that now but that doesn't make me stupid, naive, or wet behind the ears. It makes me human!! Everyone does things that they wish they could change or undo. I am sure that men wish he married someone that he really loved. I am sure that his wife wishes he loved her. She may say things are fine but she knows the truth. I always know that someday the guy is going to have to answer for what he has done or will do or tried to do. I am sorry for those who are hurting because some people didn't do the right thing. The End!
I do hope when you read this that you learn from my mistakes and that it is okay to make mistakes you are only human. Also know that you will have to answer for them. I hope I will be ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment