So I know that God, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost are real. I know that if you ask for help you can get it. God has answered my prayers today. I had asked for a little help with my stress over the phone. He delivered with great thanks. I now only have to pay 58.22 on this month bill and Dad and Mom are paying it. I m so thankful to Dad and Karen they are really come throw for me. Mom is help only because I told her I would pay here back when I get my first check. She act as if I m someone she just met and not her daughter. I love that she said the adults don't always get help when she has grandma for money and she gave it to her. I know that I can’t just expect my parents to pay my bill each month. I don't! I have been putting in app. all over the area they haven't called me back. I plan to start calling them soon and asking if I can get an interview. Myranda told me if I ask they have to give me one. They just don't have to give me the job. So this week I will be making some calls and asking for some interview. I hate not having a job or money or a thing to do each day other then sit around waiting for a call.
So change of subject... I am very happy to say I now weigh 246 lbs. in June I weighed 270 lbs. So I have lost 23 lbs. that is 11.5 lbs each month if I keep on that rate I could be 160 lbs in 7 month. So by March!!!! I am going to work hard to do that because I hate to be in the 200. Onward and forward!!!
this blog is where you can see the real me. I hope you will like what you see. love you!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Thanks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment